background header
Geologie logo

Welcome to Geologie

Sign up now and get access to our community to discuss products, share tips and tricks, and enhance your routine!

Meet and Greet

A dedicated room for members of our community to meet each other.

Pinned Post

gio

Brand

6 months ago

Hi! I'm Gio, Geologie's Lead Community Manager. Excited to Build this Community with You.

Howdy Everyone!
My name is Gio. I'm Geologie's Sr. Social Media and Community Manager. I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know so many Geologie brand ambassadors and customers over the last 2 years that it inspired us to bring everyone together on our own branded forum. We're here to share tips, education, and grow our skin and haircare knowledge with you. You can also expect some really fun entertainment we got cooking up with a bunch of our favorite creators. (Silly nerdy fun is m... Read More

5 months ago

I'm Peter - love playing pickup basketball

let me know if anyone is in the Seattle area and is down to shoot some hoops!

my ex was always on my case about needing to take better care of my skin. even though she's out of the picture, figured she's probably right and i need to get a routine. i've trying a few products for geologie (recommended by a few work friends - and it seems easy enough)

5 months ago

Hi from Portland by way of SF

I just heard about Geologie for the 1st time this weekend. looking forward to meeting you all and learning about all of your tips and tricks. i love trying new skincare brands, so thought i needed to try geologie products too. i'm an on call nurse and haven't been sleeping much lately, so i decided the 1st product i needed to try was the under eye cream. i've been pretty pleased so far so excited to finish this one and then try another one. we'll see which one.

5 months ago

Hi I'm Henry - looking to learn more about skincare

I've been avoiding skincare for years and years... and years. but i don't want to look old and i've heard that skincare helps you stay looking young. so i'm all about that lol. i'm a newbie so just trying to figure out what's best for me and how to use everything. and tbh i think i'll need all the help i can get.

6 months ago

Hi I'm Laticia! Excited to meet you all!

I'm from Denver and I love live music. Skincare is fun too :)